"...everything in life is writable...if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."..... Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pushing forward

 For the past few days I've been getting my manuscript ready to send to the publisher for copy editing. It looks fairly clean to me, but I'm sure there are some structural and content issues I will have to grapple with. It's not that long, just under 70,000 words. But I have 27 chapters.

I'm planning on commenting here as the copy editing moves along. I hope I can use you as a sounding board. Please make comments. Don't know how I'll react to proposed changes. You know how we writers get when someone tries to mess with our ideas.


if you enjoyed this post, feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment